A signature treatment here at Skinesse this unique combination of anti wrinkle injections and dermal fillers can give a lovely result which is known as the non surgical facelift.
There are various processes which contribute to skin ageing.
- There is loss of collagen in the face which leads to a drop in the cheek volume and this can lead to sagging jowls and neck area.
- The eyes and the temple area may look more sunken.
- Skin starts to develops wrinkles. At first these are noticeable only on movement (known as active lines) but after a while these become permanent and become deeper with time (known as static lines).
- Lips become thinner and lose definition around the border (‘lipstick line’)
- Skin loses its elasticity and lines become deeper
The result helps to achieve a youthful yet subtle look. The results can last up to two years so the effect is not permanent but the positive effects on the skin can be longer lasting. Also as you age you will change the image you are seeking so the treatment will be adjusted accordingly.
This treatment is bespoke and tailored to the individual taking into account the specific areas of concern to achieve the best result. Different products will be used to target specific areas.
- A much loved signature treatment at Skinesse Clinic
- Addresses key areas including the temples, the brow, cheeks, under eye, chin, jawline and lips.
- Use of superior products from the Allergan and Merz ranges which are most widely used and accepted as the industry leaders.